Friday, May 13, 2011

Dirt Bike Cake with Whoops


There is something to be said about a cake made at home.  This was a bit of a production I must warn you, but all well worth it!  Take a look and see what you think!

I just wanted to put this one out there.  I am not the everyday sweet baker but I wanted to make this cake.  I couldn't find a bike cake similar to this anywhere and I like the taste of home made cakes better than the store bought ones.

Click here to read about a motocross experience.

Every since I made this cake I have been making cakes instead of buying them, and I will tell you something, it will get eaten!  This cake was inspired by my son and his love for motocross and dirt bikes!  Mission accomplished!

I went a bit to tall, actuall really tall!

I made it with Oreo's whipped cream cake mix icing over snickers for the whoops and a little creative thinking on my part!  I had fun with it and they loved it!  I had people from the party place asking if they could try it they loved the way it looked so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment