Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pause

Ah yes, the period in spring time set aside specifically for cleaning the house from top to bottom, inside and out. We have been doing some heavy duty cleaning that needed to be done in our effort to prepare for the warmth and the sunshine.  I know very exciting right it has been a long winter.
Like so many of us, we have been making the transition from winter to spring, and with it of course comes all that spring cleaning.
It would seem all these spring cleaning duties have caused a pause in my writing or typing for that matter.  I suppose you could say spring arose and I was overcome with many spring cleaning duties. 
Sometime I wonder who is cut out for these duties.  It certainly isn’t an effortless task, but it is a project we needed to do to remove the blues from our home and make it ready for the long days of summer. 


Or so we thought, you see the satisfaction of spring cleaning only comes after the job is done.  We have been out there with all of the raking and pulling of the weeds outside and all of the deep cleaning inside only to run into snow storms AGAIN!  We went from pulling weeds to shoveling snow!   I cannot remember when the last time I saw snow this long into spring.  I guess that just means more time for skiing up in the mountains right!

No comments:

Post a Comment