Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Swag Bucks

Search & Win

I have added a Swag bucks widget as well as a Swag buck banner to my blog.  A widget is a graphic type of computer interface element.  I have done some reading and decided to give Swag bucks.com a shot.  Having a blog I spend some time on the Internet undergoing much searching whether I am shopping or researching how to’s, looking for blogging tips, anything I need to know, and I can use the widget to earn sb's at the same time! 

So being the thinker that I try to be, why not get paid to search?   Just before Thanksgiving I joined Swag bucks for free imagine that! I have already received over 100 sb's (swag bucks), not to bad if I do say so myself!  It has been simple to use for me which is great, anyone can use it. 

Simply go to my Swag Bucks widget on my blog and click on sign up and begin using it to conduct your search the way you normally do, and where ever the Internet should take you, earn swag bucks!  You can also go to swagbucks.com sign-up  It is pretty neat you can turn your sb’s in for gift certificates, I receive at least 9 sb’s every day that I have used it so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment