Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Caesar Salad Bliss



Today I would like to take a moment out to recognize the Caesar Salad.  The first time I ever had it I loved it, and I knew right then that I would have it again!  Needless to say from that day on whenever I go out to eat and I have the option I order a Caesar salad with my meal! 

Our son had given us a gift card to go out to eat at a local Italian restaurant the Olive Garden (how sweet is that). The kids were all out for the evening and we decided it would be the perfect night to go out on a date.  And of course you guessed it, I ordered the Caesar salad with my meal. 

This fabulous creamy Caesar dressing blended together with crisp romaine lettuce with an imported parmesan cheese added and topped with croutons, sprinkled just so with freshly grinded pepper and freshly shredded cheese is just so delicious to me, it is a dish I savor down to the last bite!  The salad was large, I could have, and should have had it for my meal that is how big it was.  The only thing that could have made that salad better would have been grilled to perfection chicken and to add a bonus crisp crunch some red onion

Read more about red onion







The first time I had it I loved it, I knew right then that I would have it again! 
Picutre courteous of Olive Garden.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment