Monday, September 6, 2010

About Me


When I cook I always try to make the best dishes I can for my family.  I like to have them feature carefully selected foods with fresh distinct flavors, I try to use a straightforward cooking style and promote delicious healthy and seasonal eating.  

It's all about discovering my inner cooking identity for me.

Happiness by the bite full!

I am not a professional cook at a high end exotic restaurant, and I have no impressive sounding certificates or cooking credentials.  Instead I am the cook professional cook at my home in the four walls of my kitchen where I draw much of my inspiration through my mom and what she has given me is a gift and to cook savory delicious dishes, an ability to have a taste for good food and then I just try to keep my wits about me!

Armed with my mother’s teachings and my many self-taught dabbling I have learned to create prepare and present healthy, nutritious, beautiful meals for my family, relatives, and friends.
 
My Divulge is my way to share the collaborations of recipes food tips and secrets I have learned to prepare healthier meals for the ones who matter the most in my life.  

Across the table whether I am hosting a dinner party, preparing a family style meal, I try to make it a mission of mine to bridge the boundaries between the American classics I have learned to prepare and the exotic refreshing Thai dishes I make in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment